Wealth Logic provides actionable advice on achieving your financial goals and assistance in the implementation of the advice. Our fee structure is either (a) hourly or (b) fixed fee for a particular project (institutional reviews or expert witness testimony). We do not profit from selling any financial products or capturing your assets and charging you an ongoing “management fee.” This model of compensation is similar to many other professionals (physicians, lawyers, accountants, etc) but very rare in financial planning. We believe that this fee model results in providing more objective advice than other fee models.
Services provided include:
- Investment Advisory – Reengineering your portfolio using efficient and effective products designed to lower fees and taxes and, therefore, build significantly more wealth for you.
- Portfolio construction to lower risk and increase expected returns.
- Tax efficiency – investing is simple – taxes aren’t.
- Portfolio simplification for ease of management.
- Redeployment of trapped underperforming assets (e.g. expensive variable annuities).
- Redeployment of cash to highest paying alternatives.
- Personal Financial Planning – Developing actions to help you achieve financial goals including achieving financial independence. Retirement planning strategies.
- Cash and debt management.
- Risk management.
- College funding.
- Life transition planning.
- Business Planning – Improving the performance of your business.
- Strategic Planning including early warning indicators.
- Employee benefits and incentive compensation.
- Focused cost reduction.
- Acquisitions and valuations.
Usually, we are able to identify easy to obtain improvements for the client that result in pay back to the client in the first year alone of far more than our fees. We call these improvements “low hanging fruit” because they are so easy to achieve. The current billing rate is $450 per hour and a plan typically takes between 6-20 hours, depending on the tax complexity and whether any products with penalties exist in the portfolio.
We offer potential clients a brief review to help us both determine if Wealth Logic can provide value. Believe it or not, this isn’t a sales pitch! It’s almost free – you have to complete this Confidential Personal Profile. Download this profile, edit and save it, then email it to email@example.com. This is the first step as I would be unable to give any insights or estimates without this profile. I do not need account numbers or social security numbers, even if you become a client.